RULE OF EXAM
1. Appearance at the terminal and test examinations is compulsory for the students.
2. For promotion from 1st year to 2nd year class the marks of both the examinations will be taken into consideration. The marks of the test examinations will be taken into consideration to send the student up to appear at the Annual Council/University Examination.
3. A student will be allowed to retain fourth optional provided he passes in other subjects and secures pass marks in the fourth optional subject in any one of the examinations.
4. Generally a student is to secure pass mark (35%) in each and every individual paper for the promotion.
5. A student must have 75% of attendance in theory and practical classes separately for being sent up and for promotion to the next higher class.
6. The staff council is to meet at the time of tabulation of the result and to fix a criterion for the promotion of a student.
7. Any reported case of Indiscipline/Malpractice at the examination will be decided by the staff council on the basis of the merit of the individual case.
8. The Staff Council has the power to alter the rules as and when necessary.
9. A student shall not be promoted to the next higher class and shall not be sent up if the Staff Council so decides.
10. The name of the students shall be struck off from the college for an act of their indiscipline in the college.